[AG-TECH] New AGiB Tutorial

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Mar 3 09:36:51 CST 2003

Friends and Colleagues,

I'm happy to announce that a new tutorial is now available through the
AGDP, created by the AGiB Tutorials Group: "Access Grid Network
Troubleshooting: A Guide for Technical Users." This tutorial can be
accessed through http://webct.ncsa.uiuc.edu:8900/public/AGIB/ ; a news
release describing the tutorial is available at
http://access.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Releases/02.20.03_Access_Gri.html .

I invite you to use this new resource, and to post any questions and
comments to the online forum contained within the tutorials. We are
always happy for input from the community.

Yours,
Jennifer Teig von Hoffman, Boston University
On behalf of the AGiB Tutorials Team:
* Leslie Southern, OSC
* Shannon Schraegel, OSC
* Scott Lathrop, NCSA