[AG-TECH] grid-proxy-init

Kelly, Vaughn [NCSUS Non J&J] VKelly at NCSUS.JNJ.COM
Thu Jun 26 14:10:06 CDT 2003

No.  Your cert was mangled somewhere during a file copy operation.  Insert a
carriage return just before the actual
Certificate string.  It generally fixes it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vandana [mailto:vandana at ccs.uky.edu]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 1:46 PM
To: ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov

Hi,
   I have re-installed my machine with RedHat 7.3 and trying to use the
certificate which I had obtained earlier. After I run grid-proxy-init I get

> grid-proxy-init
Your identity: /O=Access
Grid/OU=agdev-ca.mcs.anl.gov/OU=ccs.uky.edu/CN=vandana
Enter GRID pass phrase for this identity:
user key and certificate don't match
Function: proxy_init_cred

What do I need to do. Do I have to get a new certificate?

Thanks,
Vandana