[AG-TECH] bandwidth slider max 128Kb/s ??

Douglas Baggett dbaggett at cise-nsf.gov
Thu Jun 26 07:40:06 CDT 2003

Hmm...thanks! I dabbled a bit in tcl/tk some time back, (it was a result
of having play around with expect) but after my last job ended I did'nt
have any need for it and ended up playing around with python and perl.
I'll have to dig up my tcl/tk manual again browse it's features.

I appreciate the information on the videum system, the multiport card we
have is currently using s/video.

Doug Baggett
Network/Administrator
CISE/NSF