[AG-TECH] Triggering red light bulb with VIC - seriously!!!

mayromlo at ryerson.ca mayromlo at ryerson.ca
Wed Jun 25 23:46:04 CDT 2003

Hi Doug,

For a "better" solution you might want to look at the Vortex echo canceller device from polycom. The unit has a built in "stamp" type micro inside with (I think) 16 in/out digital control lines. This could be easily interfaced and programmed through Vortex to create pretty much any control type system you want. Check out polycoms website. And yes this all assumes that you want to spend the money on another Echo canceller (New installation??).....hope this helps...

TTYL
Many