[AG-TECH] Problems with access grid shared browser

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 17 08:20:34 CDT 2003

For whatever reason you don't have a valid mailcap file. Can you send
the mailcap file from c:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Application Data\AccessGrid\mailcap and also from
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\AccessGrid\mailcap
wher <username> is the user you're trying to run as. Also, did you by
chance install the AGTk as another user than the one you're currently
running as?