[AG-TECH] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] H.263 codec beta test

Claudio Allocchio Claudio.Allocchio at garr.it
Sat Jun 14 08:48:20 CDT 2003

> i agree with Wesley, once we get the h.263 branch re-integrated with the
> main trunk, it should be pretty easy to re-compile it for the Mac.  But,
> someone else will have to do it.  Wesley has a Mac and the required
> software and hardware to do it - maybe he can just do the re-compile.

And I can also recompile it, too, which is what I usually do anyhow!

I'll do it as soon as H.263 in in the main trunk and I'll let you know.

Claudio

> 	Larry
> --
> Professor Lawrence A. Rowe          Internet: Rowe at BMRC.Berkeley.EDU
> Computer Science Division - EECS       Phone: 510-642-5117
> University of California, Berkeley       Fax: 510-642-5615
> Berkeley, CA 94720-1776            URL: http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/~larry

Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          Claudio.Allocchio at garr.it
                        Project Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

           PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca