[AG-TECH] Quick bridge

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 13 16:39:03 CDT 2003

I'm not sure you could do it behind NAT. Well at least not having
multiple video producers on the same machine or even a video producer
and consumer on the same machine. I think because UDP is stateless, and
the video connections all connect to the same port and ip there's no way
to NAT it.

But I defer to those more knowledgeable.