[AG-TECH] Quick bridge

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Fri Jun 13 16:19:13 CDT 2003

any advice on getting Quickbridge (mTunnel) working behind a firewall
and a NAT?

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison