[AG-TECH] Quick bridge

bernholdtde at ornl.gov bernholdtde at ornl.gov
Fri Jun 13 16:17:34 CDT 2003

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:30:03 -0500  Ti Leggett wrote:
> If you could get the machine out from behind the firewall that would be
> ideal

We understand that.  We're pursuing several possible solutions, but it
may be as long as a month or two before we can implement any of them.

> After the person has started the QuickBridge, you'd need to turn off all
> AudioServices, and VideoProducers/Consumers and start rat and vic (one
> for each camera and one for your display) giving them the appropriate
> ip/ports.

So you just start the tools directly?  As I recall, in AG1 you used
vtc to do this.

Thanks
David E. Bernholdt                   |   Email: bernholdtde at ornl.gov
Oak Ridge National Laboratory        |   Phone: +1 (865) 574 3147
http://www.csm.ornl.gov/~bernhold/   |   Fax:   +1 (865) 574 0680