[AG-TECH] Quick bridge

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 13 15:30:03 CDT 2003

If you could get the machine out from behind the firewall that would be
ideal, but if you can't and this is a temporary situation, then you can
use the QuickBridge. If it's not temporary, I'd really push for getting
it out from the firewall and if you still can't, then you should sign up
for the multi session bridge.

But I digress...

In order to use the QuickBridge, the person/site starting it needs to
know the Venue your trying to connect to. Currently the only real
supported/unsupported venues are on the TVS. If you're trying to connect
to someone else's VenueServer you'll have a harder time because of the
dynamic multicast and such.

After the person has started the QuickBridge, you'd need to turn off all
AudioServices, and VideoProducers/Consumers and start rat and vic (one
for each camera and one for your display) giving them the appropriate
ip/ports.

Hope that helps!