[AG-TECH] contribution to QuickBridge

Michael Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Thu Jun 12 05:47:26 CDT 2003

It seems like it might be a good idea for QuickBridge to be held on ANL's
cvs repository... At the moment, the downloadable version (downloadable from
the AGDP document) is held on my web space. This was done pre-AG2, so could
do with updating.

I'm sure QuickBridge will continue to be useful for some time yet before it
is superceded by an AGTk solution.

--Mike