[AG-TECH] AG1/2 on the same machine

bernholdtde at ornl.gov bernholdtde at ornl.gov
Wed Jun 11 20:23:00 CDT 2003

I thought I recalled reading here earlier that AG1 and AG2 can both be
installed on the same machine(s).  But the web page for the Windows
version of 2.0 says "you should uninstall all previous software,
including ... previously installed versions of the AGTk."

The machine in question has an AG 1.2 PIG installation that I'd like
to keep for the time being.  Can anyone state the definitive answer?

Thanks
David E. Bernholdt                   |   Email: bernholdtde at ornl.gov
Oak Ridge National Laboratory        |   Phone: +1 (865) 574 3147
http://www.csm.ornl.gov/~bernhold/   |   Fax:   +1 (865) 574 0680