[AG-TECH] Change in ANL msb config

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 6 10:13:40 CDT 2003

It is not currently; I have in plan a scheme where you'll be able to get
that information from the registration pages.

If in the short term you need that information, let me know and I'll pull
it from the config files. The port assignments will possibly change as new
hosts are added (the new scheme will result in them being fixed per-IP over
time).

--bob