[AG-TECH] Documentation

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 5 15:21:05 CDT 2003

Hi Anthony,

We are currently ending a week long documentation fest.  We should be
announcing the availability of architecture and design documents that
describe all of AG2.0 very soon.  I would expect to see them in the next
week, but I can't be more concrete than that yet.

We will post these on our web pages when we finish them.

--Ivan