[AG-TECH] AG Volunteers for SC03's SC Global - Join the fun!

Barbara A. Kucera bkucera at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 30 12:29:17 CDT 2003

Hi,

We're looking for a few good people who would like to join the SC Global
team at SC03.  The Access Grid activities at SC03 will require folks who
are knowledgeable about the AG who would like to share the fun (lots of
hard work with a great group of people) of ensuring that the AG activities
run smoothly and are successful.  If you've never done anything like this
before, it truly is a wonderful opportunity to get to know the folks you
know virtually (but perhaps not in person) and be part of a dynamic
technology in action.

For more information, see http://www.sc-conference.org/sc2003/global.html

If you are interested or have questions, please contact me.

Best wishes,

Barbara

Barbara A. Kucera
Alliance/NSF EPSCoR Liaison
National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
(217) 244-0131 * Fax (217) 244-2909

Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
telescopes. - Edsger W. Dijkstra, computer science professor