[AG-TECH] venue client hanging

Cifer cifer_ng at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Jul 29 09:51:36 CDT 2003

Hi everyone,
That happen to me too.
I've 1st notice this when i try to connect up to vv2
on 28/07/03 monday 10am (GMT +8) and i tot it is my
problem.
Re-install ag and all the other bundle, python kit
doesn't seems to help e problem.

could it be some problem wif the server vv2?

Bruce Ng
Singapore

 --- Christoph Willing <chris at vislab.usyd.edu.au>
wrote: > On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 07:42, Paul Mercer