[AG-TECH] Anyone (else) interested in iSight/OSX nodes for th e Access GRID?

Stephen Marsh steve.marsh at nrc.gc.ca
Fri Jul 25 08:10:27 CDT 2003

Anything to get OSX up and running on AG. Haven't got an iSight yet,
but I'd be happy to chat about and try to test whatever comes to bring
the AG  to this platform.

As an aside, I've played with OpenMash under X11 on OSX and have vic
working to receive, but the drivers for iBot (which I have) aren't
working - the program just crashes. Anyone have any luck there? OSX
10.2.6 on a G4 powerbook, if that's of any help.

Steve

Stephen Marsh, PhD  ---  steve.marsh at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tel/Tél (613) 993-4298 Fax (613) 952-7151

Research Officer/Agent de recherches
Institute for Information Technology/Institut de technologie de
l'information
National Research Council Canada/Conseil national de recherches Canada,
M50, 1200 chemin Montréal Road, Ottawa (Ontario) K1A 0R6