[AG-TECH] Anyone (else) interested in iSight/OSX nodes for the Access GRID?

Josh Brandt jbrandt at WPI.EDU
Thu Jul 24 15:54:46 CDT 2003

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 04:30:44PM -0400, Winkelbauer, Ramona E. wrote:
> Recently purchased the former, run OSX.2.6, and am just beginning to work
> with the latter.  Also, my Terminal knowledge could be charitably described
> as "minimal".  ;)

I've been playing with an iSight under MacOS X and a little bit under linux,
but I haven't taken the time to figure out why I haven't gotten it working
on my linux system.

Otherwise, it's a nice little camera, and seems ideal for a personal node...

Josh

jbrandt at wpi.edu
Senior Unix Systems Administrator
Worcester Polytechnic Institute