[AG-TECH] AG nodes and QOS

Michael Robson Michael.Robson at man.ac.uk
Thu Jul 24 09:51:24 CDT 2003

We are currently involved in a large UK QOS trial and as part of
this we would like AG videoconferencing traffic to be marked as
premium (EF) and so use priority queues on the routers. My question
is, can the AG machines tag video and audio traffic with DSCP values
already at the application level? Has anyone played with another way
to do this (eg. iptables looking at port numbers, or something similar)?

Thanks,

Michael.
--
--

---
Outgoing mail was found to be Virus Free by AVG.