[AG-TECH] Support for Redhat 8.0 and 9?

Patrick, Andrew Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Jul 24 08:22:14 CDT 2003

We are running 1.0 on RH 8 machines with no problem.  One symbolic link was
necessary to resolve an issue where the AG tools were looking for an older
version of one of the Tcl/Tk libraries.  I can lookup the specifics if
needed.

---
Andrew Patrick, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
Network Computing Group, Institute for Information Technology
National Research Council (NRC), Ottawa, Canada
E-mail: Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - NRC:  http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - Personal: http://www.andrewpatrick.ca
MSN Messenger: andrewspatrick at yahoo.com
Phone: (613) 991-3374   Fax: (613) 952-7151  Cell: (613) 277-9211