[AG-TECH] Echo canceller

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 22 10:30:45 CDT 2003

And if you're clever, you can make the button cause the gentner to mute the
mic, and make the gentner drive the LED based on mute status. This way, the
gentner is always listening on the mic and doing it's EC/ambient noise
level adaptation measurements.

There's an appnote on the gentner/clearone website on doing this.

--bob