[AG-TECH] Error installing AG 2.0 on XP . . .

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 21 15:07:51 CDT 2003

So if you click the setup globus check box at the end of the installer,
there's a known bug in that globus hasn't been fully setup yet so it
fails. However, if after installing, you go to Start/Programs/Windows
Globus and run the Globus Configuration program it should work. After
that's run successfully you should be able to create a certificate
request.