[AG-TECH] no scroll bar in vic and no mailcap file for shared presentation and browser for AGTK 2.0

Peter S F Luk sfluk at cuhk.edu.hk
Thu Jul 17 21:22:24 CDT 2003

HI,

I have found that I can't scroll down to see thumbnails on vic if there's
lot of particpant. Does anyone know a solution for this??

BTW, After installing the shared presentation and browser from AGTK 2.0. I
always get the no client registered for mine type :
application/x-ag-shared-presentation or application/x-ag-shared-presentation

I have tried to edit the mailcap file in c:\Document and
Setting\<username>\Application Data\AccessGrid but with no access. Can
anyone post a sample mailcap file for windows for reference. Thanks a lot.

Peter S F Luk
Dept. of Information Engineering,
Chinese University of Hong Kong.