[AG-TECH] PIG and autoplace

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Tue Jul 15 19:03:10 CDT 2003

(I KNOW, I KNOW - I should be using AG2.0 ...)

I'm trying to set up a demo and happened upon something that I hadn't seen
before.  I'm using the 1.2 version of the PIG.  When I set up an autoplace
and re-enter the room, I get not only the video windows from the Display
Resource Manager's video tool, but I also  get a window for each of the
video capture vics that are running.  Needless to say, this is a bit of a
bother.  I'm guessing that they're all reading the vic.prefs file and
reacting accordingly.

Has anyone had this happen?  And do you have any workarounds?  Unless this
is fixed in 2.0, I'm guessing that it also happens there.

-randy