[AG-TECH] Best Video card for VIC

Douglas Baggett dbaggett at nsf.gov
Fri Jul 11 05:19:32 CDT 2003

I don't know why where I came up with the FireGL card, I must of been
reading a video card article or something and my brain probably burped
when typing the post. Interesting point with the the console using the
Matrox (PCI slot card), It did not dawn on me. I guess I forgot that the
AGP card was being used for the display screen.

Thanks for clarifying what I should of been saying!

To the others that responded...thanks! Guess I should do some
proofreading before I post :-)

-Doug B