[AG-TECH] 'Yellow' flash in vic

Darin Oman darin at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 10 15:43:57 CDT 2003

I noticed this when we were running the AG 2.0 RC1. We were using our Display (WinXP) machine as a single-machine node and I was using 2 Osprey 100 capture cards. The flash would happen at the same time on both video caps. I haven't noticed it since we:

1. Upgraded to AG 2.0 full release.
2. Removed one of the cards.

I know we were having multicast problems for a while, but I'm not sure if the yellow flashes were happening at the same time. We never had the yellow flash on any of our WinTV cards, which were used on our Video (Red Hat 7.3) machine during the AG 1.x days and recently on the same machine running AG 2.0.

I know this probably doesn't help much, but hopefully you'll be able to find some common ground. If you figure out the problem, I'd like to know what it was.

Good luck!
Darin