[AG-TECH] Running from source on windows

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 7 12:45:14 CDT 2003

Hi Sang,
I should warn you that the CVS code is always being modified and may not
always be in a working state.

If you know this and still want to use the code in CVS:

It looks like you correctly setup your environment to run from CVS.
It looks like there was a warning or error when you entered a venue, but
it didn't get displayed because of one of the changes I made last week.

I committed a change to fix the 'warningString' error in cvs.  If you
still have problems with it let me know.  Normally if you can't enter the
venue, an error message window should pop up.

Eric