[AG-TECH] NCSA venues moo host and port?

Shawn Davis wdavis at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 30 12:09:55 CST 2003

MOO Server: venues.ncsa.uiuc.edu:7777

As long as you are logged in and have created your MOO character, there
should be no reason for it not to launch the moo on your computer.  We
perform that task exactly the same way as ANL's venues server does it.
The only thing that could have happened is that your session timed out on
the server and your browser ignored the refresh routines I have in the
pages to prevent this from happening.  But this still would have required
that you let your browser sit still for a few hours between the time you
loaded the meeting info page and then later clicked "Launch Now".
-Shawn Davis