[AG-TECH] Software testing for SC Global 03

Michael Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Wed Jan 29 10:37:48 CST 2003

This is a call for a few volunteers to help stress-test some software for SC
Global 03. We're planning on using QuickBridge and we need to have some idea
of how many sites it (and associated hardware) can handle.

If your node is free tomorrow (30th Jan) at 15:30 UTC (10:30 EST, I think),
we'd very much appreciate your help. The test shouldn't take any longer than
30 minutes - if that - and will be very easy to take part in.

Please let me know if you can make this test.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Michael Daw
SVE Group (Supercomputing, Visualization and e-Science)

Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building,
University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK

Tel: +44 (0)161 275 7026
Fax: +44 (0)161 275 6800
Email: michael.daw at man.ac.uk

http://www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/daw