[AG-TECH] High res video streams, in AG VIC session

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Mon Jan 27 18:46:57 CST 2003

Bob,

Have you been able to get Pinnacle DC10+ to work on Windows?  I have had
no luck doing so because Pinnacle tech support says that this is not
possible (i.e. it cannot be used to stream video).  Any suggestions or
ideas?  Have you had this card work in a stable manner on Linux (and if
so, what version)?

Thanks for your time and patience.

Allan
EVL at UIC