[AG-TECH] High res video streams, in AG VIC session

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 24 14:51:50 CST 2003

You can also use a Pinnacle DC10+ (or other cards supported by the
mjpegtools folks, though last I looked there were some problems with the
LML33 and thumbnails...) with the AG vic, which has a hardware jpeg capture
module. AG windows vic also supports accelerated JPEG decode with the Intel
JPEG library.

--bob