[AG-TECH] Multiple use for quick bridge

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Fri Jan 24 10:23:17 CST 2003

Don,

I think this brings up the larger issue of what is being considered in
the AG 2.0 specification.  I think this might be an interesting issue to
bring up at an AG Townhall Meeting (first Tuesday of each month in the ANL
Institution Venue).  Details of agendas and some slides from the first
session can be found here:
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/events/agtech/index.html.

Expanding on your idea, it might work as a cross between instant messaging
which in today's context seems to be more of your very own private chat
room and some peer-to-peer application.  I am interested in being in two
places at once.  That is, could I be in a formal meeting in my AG node and
have a backchannel AG session going on in a private venue that may be
running on a laptop with PIG, for instance.

Allan
EVL at UIC
node-op