[AG-TECH] Experience with Polycom Soundstation Premier EX?

Sugree Phatanapherom g4465027 at ku.ac.th
Wed Jan 22 17:59:07 CST 2003

> So this is the echo canceller that comes with the iREZ kit. How do you
> actually get it to cancel. How do you set the reference.

This mic needs speaker reference in and gives speaker reference out. That
means the echo canceller module gets both voice from its mic and voice from
output speaker. I think it should be enough to cut echo off with automatic
adjustment of echo delay. Anyway, this mic remembers its position in the
room. I have to wait for a min after placing it on the right place. Then
don't move it until finish the conference. It can cover room space diameter
around 10 metres.

Note that the room must have low noise. In my case, I must turn off old
air-condition because it makes too much noise. This mic doesn't allow to
control noise level.

Sugree Phatanapherom
g4465027 at ku.ac.th

http://www.polycom.com/products_services/products_groups/0,1422,pw-181-181-1