[AG-TECH] Experience with Polycom Soundstation Premier EX?

David Pennycuick pennycui at usq.edu.au
Tue Jan 21 16:57:35 CST 2003

We use them on POTS....  They work well.

I have never seen a spec on echo canceller time range, but I suspect it would have trouble on high latency links...

In any case, I also suspect that the line in and out may bypass the EC since it is normally used for local recording, or input from non mic sources.

HTH

David

David Pennycuick
Technical Officer
University of Southern Queensland - Distance Education Centre
Technical Services Workshop.

Phone 07 4631 2017
Mobile 0419 282 374

Speed dial (on Campus)  7602