[AG-TECH] PPT in a vic window

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 15 11:55:10 CST 2003

we have been converting rgb into video and sending that into
vic windows - it's really great if the far side doesn't grok
dppt or needs to know what slide they should be on locally.
The image quality though is quite poor. (especially those ever
so important 8pt font text slides were only a paragraph of verbose
explanation will cover a subject ;)

Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu