[AG-TECH] PPT in a vic window

Don Morton donmorton at fastmail.fm
Wed Jan 15 11:15:32 CST 2003

Folks,

These PIGs are just blossoming everywhere.  I was showing mine
to a non-techie the other day, explaining that they're
great for small meetings, but the minute you want to start
thinking about presentations and such, you need more.  Her
question to me was why can't you just put the presentation in
one of those "video windows" and that made a lot of sense.
Has anybody looked at the possibility of just feeding something
like a ppt or vnc session into a video stream that would
pop up as a thumbnail with the rest of the videos?  I've
certainly seen folks direct jpegs and movies and such into
these.  What would it take to feed a ppt or vnc (or acroread!!)
presentation into a video stream?