[AG-TECH] Fairbanks PIG Demo

Don Morton donmorton at fastmail.fm
Tue Jan 14 15:02:18 CST 2003

Thanks to the many of you who jumped into the Test Room for
our demo!  Unfortunately, there were too many videos and
audios, and my laptop couldn't keep up with the processing
of it all.  I'm thinking the XP on my laptop seems to be
REAL resource intensive and I should be trying to do this
with Linux - only seems to take a couple of videos to start
the XP machine into meltdown.

So, I apologize for not being to talk with you all, but rest
assured the audience did get to see all your smiling faces,
and I appreciate you jumping in!

Also, thank you Mike (and George) for keeping the bridges
running.  I'm wondering (Mike) if we overloaded your bridge,
by any chance, as I tried to get rat going on it a little
later, to no avail.