[AG-TECH] "cyborg" PIG ?

Brian Corrie brian.corrie at newmic.com
Mon Jan 13 17:32:38 CST 2003

All,

We have a version of vic/rat running on a number of wireless devices
including a wireless iPaq running Linux and a wireless tablet PC. Although
these are not working through the AG venue interface, they are using our web
services style interface that "integrates" with the AG venues (in a crude
form at the moment). We are hoping to move this towards AG 2.0 as time
progresses.

It is pretty cool to click on a link through our web services interface and
to connect to an AG venue on the iPaq/tablet PC. Lots of issues to work out
to make this work though, the wireless network being only one of them...

Cheers,

	Brian