[AG-TECH] Beer Symposium

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 8 13:28:14 CST 2003

Ruhul,

You sound like someone who likes to climb to the "M" daily...

:-)

Michael Miller
Grizzly Alum
NCSA

>From: "Amin, Ruhul" <ramin at me.montana.edu>
>
>Don,
>
>As you know I was not born or raised in Montana, but I have been living in
>Montana for last 14 years.  Its mountains are beautiful but that does not
>mean we have to be such a risk taker.  It's beautiful to look at the
>mountains from the valley, exciting and challenging to hike up there.  And
>if you want an aerial view, as far as I am concerned, a commercial airline
>flight is much safer and should be enough!
>
>Ruhul

>M. Ruhul Amin, Ph.D., P.E.
>Professor
>Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
>Montana State University
>Bozeman, MT 59717, USA.
>Phone: 406-994-6295, Fax: 406-994-6292
>E-mail: ramin at me.montana.edu

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec