[AG-TECH] AG2 installed, what next?

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 26 21:47:05 CST 2003

So running the globus that we've packaged on a RedHat 8.1 system is not
surprising to fail as I figure RH8.1 uses gcc3.2 and glibc-2.3. You
should download the SRPMs for gpt, globus, and pyglobus and build them
on your system first.

rpm --rebuild <foo.src.rpm>

Try that and then let me know what happens.