[AG-TECH] GGF7 AG Schedule

Jim Miller jmiller at insors.com
Wed Feb 26 12:03:04 CST 2003

We are getting a great response and tremendous interest in AG
participation/viewing of GGF7.  Thank you for letting me know you are going
to attend.

I have added the Plenary Track which will be AG enabled to the scheduler
provided by NCSA (thanks again, Shawn/Jackie).  You can take a look at this
at http://ggf7.ncsa.uiuc.edu.

The Working Group and Research Group sessions schedule in the Concord Rooms
will also be AG enabled.  As sessions are finalized they will be added.

For a peek at the preliminary WG/RG session schedule:
http://www.ggf.org/meetings/ggf7/schedule.htm

For more details on the Plenary Program:
http://www.ggf.org/Meetings/ggf7/plenary_program.htm

If you would like to participate in a WG/RG session over the AG, make sure
you contact your WG/RG Chair immediately (time is running out) so that it
can be scheduled in an AG enabled room.

The Plenary sessions will be held in the Global Grid Forum Institution Room.
The replay of the plenaries (played at end of each day's sessions) will be
held in the inSORS Institution Room.

If you have questions, please let me know.
Jim