[AG-TECH] "Status" window for what's going on?

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Fri Feb 21 06:50:14 CST 2003

This sounds like a good opportunity for somebody to write a Grid Service
like "Announcements for Participants", much like the MOO but as a public
channel. And if you could shout out to that Service from whatever text
channel the node operators are using, and specify whether you want the
announcements to go to all sites or just your own, all the better.

- Jennifer, sudden early-morning champion of Grid Services