[AG-TECH] Multicast Debugging Information

Ed Ritenour erritenour at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 20 15:25:25 CST 2003

Bill

>From an operations point of view I agree with the first three items, but our
goal is to make the meeting a success. We have found that our users don't
necessarily care if the video is down as long as they can still participate in
the meeting. To do that they need need audio and slides. We have found from
past experience that it is unlikely a network problem will be resolved during
the testing process anyway and waiting up to the last minute to attempt
bridging or calling into an audio bridge makes it difficult to have successful
start.  By moving forward early on there is still time to finish up the power
point slides and any other in room issues. The client is still happy and if the
network comes up during the meeting that is all for the better. I realize this
makes it more difficult for troubleshooting so we should provide as much
inforamtin then ensure the clients needs are met.

Ed

--
Ed Ritenour                                                         Phone:
510-486-5754