[AG-TECH] Missing Heartbeats

Rod Harris rod.harris at anu.edu.au
Mon Feb 17 20:57:59 CST 2003

Hi,

	I am still having trouble with the ARM missing the heartbeat after I
change rooms in the virtual venues.

The VRM handles it OK now. (Modifying the hosts file didn't help and I the
only way I was able to get it working was to completely reinstall RH and
the AG software - thanks anyway Andrew.)

The ARM connects to the event server on the display machine and gets a
heartbeat but as soon as I move out of the lobby to one of the other rooms
it fires up RAT correctly but then looses the heartbeat completely (moving
back to he lobby doesn't get it back).

	Rod.