[AG-TECH] Running Venues Server Alpha2

Michael Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Mon Feb 17 10:02:38 CST 2003

If I run 'grid-proxy-init -debug', I get:

[root at george bin]# grid-proxy-init -debug
Files being used:
    cert_file: none
    cert_dir : /etc/grid-security/certificates
    proxy    : /tmp/x509up_u0
    user_cert: none
    user_key : none
Segmentation fault

Looking at http://www.globus.org/gt2/install/index.html#verify, I notice
that this is the first command to verify my installation, with no pointers
on what to do if it fails.

(By the way, I've reopened bug #25, because
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/developers/index
.html is still pointing at the original, wrong, web page.)

--Mike