[AG-TECH] Default ports used by AG

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Tue Dec 23 05:26:04 CST 2003

I've no idea how much things may have changed with AG 2, but here
is the latest version (not updated for many months) of the info
I gathered together on port usage when we were having similar
problems.

Happy Christmas everyone

Chris

Chris Osland                                               Office tel: +44
(0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid                          Medialab tel: +44 (0)
1235 446459
BIT Department                                     Access Grid room tel: +44
(0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk                                       Fax: +44
(0) 1235 445597
CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK
[The contents of this email are confidential and are for the use of the
intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take any action on it or show
it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]