[AG-TECH] Default ports used by AG

Adam Quiney adam_quiney at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 18:25:49 CST 2003

Hello,

My supervisor and I are trying to test our unicast
bridge from home.  However, she is testing from behind
an NAT router, and it's been a tough sell trying to
get the computer simply plugged into the wall.  I know
that DMZ is an option, but I would prefer to try and
get the correct ports forwarded, so my question is:
What are the default ports used by VIC and RAT in an
AG session?

Does anyone know if it is even possible to connect
from behind a router and send/receive audio and video,
provided the correct ports are open?

--Adam