[AG-TECH] Installing Audio/Video Computer

Adam Quiney deathsushi at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 17:46:59 CST 2003

Hey all,

I'm setting up our Audio/Video computer which is
running RedHat Linux 9.0.  Looking through the
documentation available on the AG Documentation
Project, the technique used to set up a launcher for
the audio and video resource managers is based on the
assumption that RH 7.3 is installed off of a specific
disc that includes an initial AG setup.

What are the steps I need to take to create and setup
these launchers on my RH 9.0 machine?  If anyone has
any experience setting up a 2-machine node
(Control/Display computer is running XP), your help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--Adam