[AG-TECH] TVS

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 12 10:58:43 CST 2003

Hi Darin,

Forthcoming is a set of plans (that will be posted via the web and email)
laying out our plans for the next year. Look for that, meanwhile, the answer
is that we are NOT planning on turning the TVS off at the 1st of the year.
We are waiting to start our transitional plan until after we have solved the
current server bug that causes hangs. This is one of our primary foci, as
you can imagine. Once we start the transition plan, it will not include
immediately turning off the TVS either, it will stay around for some length
of time. It will eventually be turned off and something else will emerge.

--Ivan