[AG-TECH] AG Scheduling Design, Interfaces, etc

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 9 10:01:37 CST 2003

Hi,

As part of the GGF there is an effort underway to develop Advanced
Collaborative Environments scheduling interfaces. This group might have some
folks who are interested in participating.

At this point we are working on writing a document for the March GGF:

Usage Scenarios for Scheduling Advanced Collaborative Environments (or
something like that).

If you are interested in participating, please email me and we'll figure out
how to get you involved -- it probably means writing some small amount.

--Ivan